[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validation of books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:19:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'll just add a couple of things.

1. Yes, it's good to announce when you've validated
and uploaded something so people will know to look for
it, and also know that the book has been copmpleted
and so they shouldn't scan a copy.

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a while for the book
to get from the administrators to the collection, but
if several people want to read the book they can
request that the administrators expedite the process
and get the book into the collection quickly.

2. If you evr scan, rtf is best to submit the book in
because more people are able to validate it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com