[bksvol-discuss] Vacation!

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:02:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

I'm going to be gone next week on vacation, from Saturday the 18th to Saturday
the 25th. Dan Morrison will be taking over everything I do, except the
bestsellers, and attempting to do his regular job too. If you have any
questions, please email him instead of me. He has been working at Bookshare for
several weeks and has a good grasp of what needs to be done, but may be
slightly
slower than me so please be patient with him. Or you can email Scott Rains, who
can pinch-hit for me.

Talk to everyone when I get back!

Carrie