[bksvol-discuss] VRS Update

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:58:27 -0800

Humanware announces the release of the firmware for Victor Stream 3.1,a free
upgrade featuring some new shortcut keys and the ability to sort books in the
talking books folder into subfolders.
http://www.humanware.com/stream_support
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx