[bksvol-discuss] Upload Problems

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:34:00 -0400

Hi all,
    Lately, when I try to upload a book I've validated, it times out.  This
seems to only be the case with longer books, so I'm trying to do more novels
and fewer reference materials.  Currently, I'm limping along on a dial-up
connection, but when I tried this at my office's high speed connection, the
same thing happened.
    Additionally, I'm having another problem, but am not certain if the problem
lies in the upload or not.  Some of the books I've recently validated have gone
through with no problem.  However, a day or two after I sent them in, they'd
reappear on the step one page again.  This has happened roughly eight to ten
times, and I'd like to find out why so that half of what I'm validating isn't
in vain.  Thanks for any help with this.

Lisa Salinger
Renee, Retired Guide and
Joie, Guide/SD
lisasali@xxxxxxxx