[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on us

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:50:14 -0500

Shelley,

I know you will miss Judson and he you, but at least you know your mother
will be kind to him and loves him.  He knows her, so that will help him as
well.

Thanks for news of the convention.  I know you are enjoying the summer
program for kids.  Good luck with your trip to Oregon, and we will look
forward to hearing all about your new guide!!!

Best,
Sue S.