[bksvol-discuss] Re: Unusual character in test

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 01:08:33 -0500

Jack, are you proofreading in word? If so, that character may be this one: ¬

See if you can cut and paste it into the find box.

I'm working with a book right now that has that same problem, and it took me a while to find the character too.

Judy s.

On 5/21/2013 8:13 AM, jteeter45@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,
I have several 'Logical not sign' characters within the text of my proofreading book. I'd like to do a FIND to make sure I locate and then eliminate all of them.
I would gladly provide an example except the character won't copy & paste.
It looks an 'L' only the long part is horizontal and the short part is perpendicular and to the right.
Regards,
­ ­
--
Jack Teeter