[bksvol-discuss] Re: True Crime books

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:10:38 -0700

Hi Shannon,

        I have probably thirty-five more true crime in my closet.  I will
scan them at some point.  I like them too, a lot. Just can't add any more
projects to my plate until I actually complete a few.  But I keep plugging
away. So far in the last ten months I've submitted 260 or so books, so I am
moving, just have a lot of projects.  The perils of having tons of
interests.  Laugh.  I'll be scanning the true crime though, have no fear, at
least not until you start reading them.  Then you can fear the sickos you're
reading about.  Talk about horrific, huh?  Okay, shutting up.

Mayrie