[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trouble with the Volunteer Site

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sandi Ryan <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:33:51 -0400

Hi, Sandi.

My memory is... a memory.  But I have a vague recollection of the page having
been changed just a little bit in that when you pick your book and press
"Enter" the title of your book shows up now TO THE RIGHT of the "Choose File"
button.  It confused me, too, but it ended up being fine.  Just "Continue" from
there.  (I hope I remembered right!)

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

"Fill your house with stacks of books,