[bksvol-discuss] Today's library grabs and more upcoming scans

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:52:33 -0500

Hello Booksharians,

Today i went to the library yet again. (aren't I dangerous?) and grabbed a pile
of kids books all from two dog oriented series and requested another kids
series on ocean animals. Here come the titles

First Reports Series (Partial series)
Wolves
Cheetahs
Eagles

Dog Heroes Series (entire series)
Wilderness Search Dogs
Medical Detective Dogs
Water Rescue Dogs
Disaster Search Dogs
Fire Dogs
Guide Dogs
Military Dogs
Police Dogs
Security Dogs
Service Dogs
Snow Search Dogs
Sled Dogs
Therapy Dogs

I am an ocean animal series (entire series to date)
I am a sea Turtle
I am a seal
I am a dolphin
i am a shark

Non-Series books
Wolf Magic for Kids (sequel to a book already on BKS) by Tom Wolpert
Grey Wolf Red Wolf by Dorothy Hinshaw Patent
How to Grow Herbs in the Midwest  by the St. Louis Herb Society
The Spirit of Trees by Fred Hageneder

My library does not have some of the First Reports series. Anyone want to take
any of the following on for scanning and I'll validate?
Jaguars by Darlene R. Stille
Jellyfish by Mary K. Dornhoffer
Penguins by Lucia Raatma
Sharks by Lucia Raatma
Snakes by Darlene R. Stille

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----