[bksvol-discuss] Re: To be scanned

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:35:21 -0700

Jamie,

We do not have a way to do image descriptions as BSO. It is permitted for
volunteers to add image descriptions inside square brackets. We are working
diligently on a new method for insert image description inside HTML code.
Although we will launch a test of that process in two weeks we are quite a way
from implementing the new method.

Scott

From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 18:30:29 -0700
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: To be scanned

A Place Where Hurricanes Happen was added to the collection PQ in April.

Does it need a BSO with picture descriptions or something? Is that even allowed?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Valerie Maples
<vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Jamie Yates will be scanning and Doug or I will proof

"What Momma Left Me"

        1       "A Place Where Hurricanes Happen"

both by Renee Watson.

Valerie

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: All This Hell by Evelyn Monahan

See everything I've read this year at:
www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html<http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>