[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Jamie Yates A few queries if I may while proofreading a book of her's

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:14:09 -0600

I agree with Jamie; I always leave pages complete; it is not my job, IMO, to
decide what belongs or not.  The only thing I occasionally remove are graphic
ads, like a cigarette slick page in the midst of Sue Barton, Student Nurse
since it was not scannable and would throw off the pagination.  Otherwise, if
it is there, I leave it in.

Valerie