[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Jackie About Your Book

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:05:43 -0700

No, don't take my word for it; I haven't read the manual thoroughly so perhaps it hasn't been implemented yet. If this is important to you, you have the option of validating in a leisurely manner. I think what is also very interesting is that our credits will now accumulate instead of beginning again at the time of our membership renewal. That will mean that for those of us who continue to validate and/or submit, we will never have to pay a membership fee again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>