[bksvol-discuss] To Donna G. and all: I feel like an idiot but

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:02:36 -0400

this is for Donna G. and anyone else that can help me.
I am proofing Donna's submission of The Lady in Blue. I am doing this using my
Braille Note M-power.  When it reaches a certain point in the file, I kid you
not, the Braille grade switches to grade 1, and the voice starts reading in
Spanish, but the words are in English.  I'm seriously confused.  I've tried to
switch the language using the language menu  and can't. It switches back to
Castilian Spanish.    I am so lost.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams