[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tips Request

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 16:39:08 -0600

That also means when it wants to save the file to a "keyword" file you
tell it "no." I almost slipped up there once. The book I am currently
validating won't come up on the note though, so I'm having to do it on
the computer, and I can't find a good reason for it.

Cindy Lou Ray

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.