[bksvol-discuss] Three Baynard Kendric books coming soon

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 18:55:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hey you all

I got three ILL books today.

Frankincense and Murder
The Aluminum Turtle
and
Make Mine Maclain

So, will be trying to scan these, and see how I go.  Make Mine Maclain is
only available in 33 libraries world wide, so I definitely believe this is
one of those circumstance where some form of a book is better than No book.

Smile, but will try my best to get as good a scan as I can off these.

But wanted to let you know.

I am still waiting to hear about

Clear and Present Danger
You Will Die Today
Still My World

So... three are here and hopefully the others shall follow.

smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council