[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Asterisks: An explanation from the staff

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 21:27:20 -0400

Hi Deborah and other friends,
Yes, I put spaces between the asterisks, too. Truthfully, I didn't check Madeleine's asterisk lines but just assumed the spaces were there. We had decided to put the spaces in because JAWS will recognize asterisks in groups of three or more only if the spaces are there. HTH!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Deborah Murray
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 9:12 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Asterisks: An explanation from the staff

Hi Ann,

You can turn that off in Word. But since I think a lot of folks don't know
you can do it, or how to do it, I always put spaces between the asterisks.

Deborah