[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thomas Costain novels, nonfiction & movies made from

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 08:24:53 -0500

Thanks for the historical novel info.

I did read Désirée.  It was really good, and if it was not only slightly
less than 500 pages long, I would reread it so it could be on bookshare.  I
will scan it if someone will promise to edit it thoroughly before approving
it.  I would of course make sure it was complete and a high quality scan.

Annemarie Selinko wrote another book that I found references to a while ago,
but I wasn't able to find any copies of the book anywhere.  Now I can't even
find a reference to it when I do a google search for her name.  Too many of
the pages I get are in other languages, so I don't want to dig through them.
:-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net