[bksvol-discuss] Re: The story of a book

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:00:38 -0500

Thanks Bob,
I'm going to read this book for sure. I've discovered a lot of neat things by choosing different kinds of books to validate. I'm now validating the best technology writing of 2006, and it's fantastic! Jim from Michigan did a beautiful job of scanning so there are very few errors, and I'm almost done validating this book. It's a compilation of articles about different aspects of technology, and for anyone with even the slightest interest in science I highly recommend it. You don't need a degree in the sciences to understand these articles, and I'm learning a lot. Kellie