[bksvol-discuss] Re: The robe

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:40:06 -0600

I don't know the answer to your question. If it hasn't been replaced, you
have the option to file a book quality report.

--

Blessings.

Lynnsky

"To deny the need for and the teaching of Braille is to limit choice. It
inhibits one's freedom. You can never choose to use what you have not
learned."
--A Lynn I original quotation.