[bksvol-discuss] Re: The manual

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 22:14:19 -0700

Hi, Bob, I wasn't suggesting you not address various ways of proofreading
via other programs, I was just wondering if the manual would cover those of
us who would use Braille displays or notetakers to do what you others do in
Microsoft Word, etc. I hope I didn't leaving the impression I was excluding
anyone. I just hope that Braille displays and notetakers would be included
in the manual. Regards, Kim.

  _____