[bksvol-discuss] Re: The book for the Christian Book Club, Second Opinion -- IMPORTANT

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 15:46:58 -0600

Everyone,

Can we please take this discussion offlist. The Bookshare Staff has settled
this issue in the best way they possibly could! in the future, whenever
BSO's need to be done, we all need to check to see whether they are actually
in the collection or not before doing them! I appreciate the Bookshare staff
working with me on this matter and support which several volunteers on the
list provided. Two BSO's were done of Second Opinion and the most recent one
is currently in the collection. Thanks everybody!

Susan