[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Triggerman's Dance

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:49:31 -0700

Hi Lynn,
Thanks for the input. I thought it said to check it if it was for adults only but couldn't find out where to check it. I remember in the old setup there was a deffinite place to check for adult rating. So I'll not worry, I'll just let the big machine that checked the book to get it in the right place.

Bud.At 06:15 PM 8/12/2009, you wrote:
Hi Bud!

I don't think you as the person submitting the book can change the rating.
Hopefully, that will be considered and changed by engineering at some point.
*smile*

Blessings.

Lynn I