[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Other Side of Love

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 23:54:32 -0600

Hi.

I don't know how to spell most German words, but I'd be happy to fix up the
errors in the English parts. If not,  you can just leave it as good, if most of
the problems were the result of mispelled German words.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb