[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Law Of Similars by Chris Bohjalian

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:55:48 -0600

Hi, Rebecca.

I'm curious to know if you had trouble with the scan itself. Just wanting to
be sure it isn't something I should rescan, and reject. When I checked it
over, nothing seemed to be seriously wrong with it, but, sometimes, things
pop up.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb