[bksvol-discuss] "The Glass Managery"

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:11:32 -0400

Hi all,

"The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams is a play. I don't think the Chaffy Amendment covers plays. So, it's probably not on Bookshare. Try your local library for a recorded copy. NLS may have it, dunnow. RFB&D probably does. You can probably get the movie from Block Buster. Heck, there may even be an audio described one. I dunnow. This should be an easy do. It's standard curriculum material for junior and senior high school as well as college. When you get it, tell Blue Roses I said hi. Great play!

What else you need, "Our Town", "The Crucible", "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof"? All made into films.
Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring