[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Fair List--sighted?

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:53:50 -0500

I've had problems with columns in Word.  If anyone can tell me why, I'm
listening. :-)
I like Word tables, however.
I am thrilled and impressed with your enthusiasm and work in trying to
satisfy all us picky bookshare volunteers and users. <big smile>

I suppose you know this means we may start asking you all kinds of things we
didn't consider asking for or about before, because we felt that the staff
was overloaded and couldn't always handle our requests.  I hope this message
is a positive one, because I know a limited number of people with limited
time can only do so much.
Thank you for your effort.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity