[bksvol-discuss] Thanks for a wonderful time at CSUN!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:43:52 -0700

Hi Bookshare Staff and Fellow Volunteers!

It was nice to meet everyone at the Bookshare volunteer event. I thank Bookshare for holding it and for the wonderful invitation. It is so great to put faces and voices to the e-mails! The brainstorming session and general discussions that took place were quite productive. I am looking forward to doing all I can to help make Bookshare even better than the excellent service it is already. Bookshare is on the top of a very short list of my favorite blindness organizations! Let's all keep up the great work!

Thanks again!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://nu7i.blogspot.com