[bksvol-discuss] Thanks To Lissi and Evan

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:39:24 -0500

I want to take a minute and let everyone know how much I appreciate the work
Lissi and Evan are doing on the read aloud books for kids. They don't have
children, but they see the value in making books accessible for blind kids
or their blind parents who want to read with their sighted child. Thanks to
these two dedicated volunteers, I'll have plenty of things to read to my
little niece as she gets older. I will always treasure the gifts of your
time and effort with preparing these books for Bookshare.

Monica Willyard