[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank you - you're welcome

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 21:10:56 -0500

Ask away. If we can't find a way to argue about it, we may be able to answer your aquestions. *smile.

Actually, that's one of the reasons for this list, so ask away. If you get anoying, we'll say so, but don't let that stop you from asking.

Some of us (ahem) even use this list to complain about ... but, I won't go there.

Amongst all the quibbling, questions, answers, and discussions we manage to turn out a book or two that make us proud to be volunteers.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "NANCY M HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>