[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thank you

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:30:18 -0500

Your welcome, sue. It has been very helpful to me, and I'm glad to see my explanation has been helpful to others.

Melissa Smith

On 3/18/2010 7:57 PM, siss52 wrote:
Hi All,
I do not remember who told us how to use the site books.google.com, but I am expressing a special thanks to that person. If one is puzzled about just a few words in a submission, this site is invaluable, as it will give snippet results of the search terms are as this person described. It saves the proofer having to always ask the submitter's help. Google has a good thing going with this feature.
Thank you!!
Sue S.