[bksvol-discuss] Textbook adult content???

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 04:50:08 -0500

Ummm...I think there is a slight problem with the rating system.  I just
realized that the book Career Counseling:  A Holistic Approach was listed as
having adult content...really??  Since when??

I used this textbook *I submitted it* and there is no reason for this to be
listed as such...what is going on???  A young person who is interested in this
field or who has some questions regarding future career plans would not be able
to access this informative book...not good.

Maithe *extremely frustrated*