[bksvol-discuss] Texas series by Fern Michaels has been Scanned!

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:41:51 -0500

I recently scanned the three remaining books of the Texas series by Fern
Michaels, Texas Rich, Texas Heat and Texas Fury.   The fourth and last book
of this series, Texas Sunrise, is already on Bookshare.  When I get a chance
to clean them up and spell check, I'll submit them, but don't hold your
breath waiting for them!  lol  They're all 500 plus page books!  At least
someone else won't have to scan these monsters!  When these books have been
submitted and added to the collection,  it will complete the ten books of
the Texas, Vegas and Kentucky series on Bookshare.  Hurrah!

Louise
If people who read books on paper are called bookworms, then people who
listen to cassette books should be called tapeworms.