[bksvol-discuss] Re: Test,Hi Roger, ,  If you think we're not getting your messages, I can assure you that I can read this one, and I believe I've been following your stuff about asterisks,just fine.  HTH! ,Marty ,,-----Original Message----- From: Roger Loran Bailey ,Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 3:05 PM ,To: ,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Subject: Test ,,This is a

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 20:31:57 -0400

I am thinking that some of my messages are not getting through and they may be the blank messages that are showing up. They seem to be replies only, not direct messages. I have no idea why this would be, but it seems that messages that I send directly to the group are getting through. In this case I have just done a control+A and pasted the content of the message I am replying to into a new message and typing my response above that. Let's see if this gets through. I am subscribed to several lists and all of my replies are getting through on those lists. That makes me think that the problem might be one of those glitches with Free Lists that make me dislike Free Lists. This wasn't happening yesterday, though, so I will try again tomorrow and see if it happens then.

Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 3:05 PM
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Test

This is a test because I think those blank messages may be mine. I am
getting them too and I am not seeing a lot of the messages that I send
to the group. If it is me then I don't think this is happening on any of
the other groups I am subscribed to.