[bksvol-discuss] Temporarily going away

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:10:31 -0400

Hi all.

I will be unsubbing for about ten days as I am going on a cruise
tomorrow!  Don't worry, I'm heading for Canada, not the Gulf of
Mexico!  On a more serious note, I hope all of our friends in the
southeastern part of Texas and southwestern part of Louisianna are
safe.  That region has really been getting it this year and it doesn't
look like it's over yet.  The best wishes to all of you that your
friends and family and homes will come through safely.

I have a number of books out there for validation, and will be glad to
help with any of them when I get back home on the 22nd.

Until later...

Donna