[bksvol-discuss] Table Question

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 12:46:59 -0500

I'm editing a book that has a nested table, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it. There are 3 columns common name, botanical name, and nutrients accumulated. The nutrients accumulated column contains several columns with the nutrients abbreviations. Then, when you come to each plant in the table, you have an x under the nutrients that accumulates. I was thinking that it would be easiest to just put the abbreviations that that particular plant accumulates in the 3rd column, and not try to do a nested table. What do you all think? I hope this all made sense.

Thanks,

--
Melissa Smith