[bksvol-discuss] Sword Of Flame, and Diamara by maggie furey

  • From: Ann Petrous <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:37:40 -0400

Hello all,
Can someone tell me who is going to rescann Sword Of Flame and Diamara
by maggie furey? I'm currently reading Sword of flame but the book is
so poorly scanned, that i can't finish it. There are pages so full of
errors, that its unreadable. I was wondering if i could proof these
last two books in the series. I am dying to know what happens, and i
can't finish the copy that i grabbed from the site. If someone can let
me know as soon as its up on the check out list, i would greatly
appreciate it. I'm leaving for the NFB convention so if I can proof
them before i leave, that would be great.

Thanks,
Ann