[bksvol-discuss] Re: Summary of current requirements on handling footnote numbers, footnotes themselves and end notes

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 22:54:27 +0000

Thanks Judy for sharing this!

Cindy: No asterisk next to a superscript number please. I actually want to
double check on the requirement for a space between the word and superscript
number. It may be ok to have this. Let me get back to you all on this. The rest
still stands.

Thank you all so much for your patience with me as I work to get a
comprehensive guidebook together. We really are getting there, and I’m excited
to be able to actually understand the reasoning behind what we’re asking of our
volunteers. We don’t want anyone to do unnecessary work, but we also want to
make sure Bookshare’s collection is the best it can be.

Best,

Madeleine