[bksvol-discuss] Suggestion for Children's book

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:02:40 -0500

Hi All,

When I was in the seventh grade our music teacher read a book to us called
Alice in Orchestralia, by Ernest Laprade, 1925.  It is a great way to
introduce children to the basic instruments of an orchestra.  We loved it.
Alice meets the "members" of the orchestra.   Of course it woulld not
include the modern electronic instruments, but it seems this would be a
great addition to our children's literature if someone can scan it.

Sue S.