[bksvol-discuss] Sue, Just had two accepted

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:00:49 -0800

    Hi Sue,  First, let me Thank you for cleaning up after me, I thought about
the bad copy of behind the door last night, and new I should have gone and
rejected it with a thankyou note to Gustavo.  Well I guess the note is still in
order and now that I am thinking a little better I'll take care of that at
least.
I received this morning that Lonesome Dove, and Los Almos have been accepted.
Thanks, Tom Hawkins