[bksvol-discuss] Submitted--Easy Proof

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:31:09 -0500

Just submitted: The Silver Saddle : Memories of Alvin Ruxer and Marty Mueller, by Bob Ruxer. This should be a quick and easy proof for someone. It is only 112 short pages, and it has been thoroughly proofed. Page numbers and chapter titles are present and protected. Font has been standardized, and chapter titles have been enlarged. I have this book in hand and can answer any questions you may have. The synopsis is below. Also, I have Go Green Live Rich available for proofing. It has a hold for Gail, but she has decided not to do it. It is free for the taking.

The Silver Saddle is about two of the most influential men in the Saddlebred industry, during the last half of the twentieth century. It is not a chronicle of their lives, but rather passes on some pearls of their wisdom. Packed full of both horsesense and commonsense, this book is bound to pass on many life lessons, while keeping the
mood light and humorous.

Melissa