[bksvol-discuss] Submitted four books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:08:39 -0400

Well, my fight with freelists is over for now.  smile.  We shall see what
tomorrow brings.  In the mean time. I submitted the following four books to
Bookshare.

The Seeing Summer
By Jeanette Eyerly

This is an .rtf, about 153 pages, good read, for all ages about blindness,
and two girls trying to be friends.

Van Gogh
Getting to KNow the Worlds Most Famous Artists

This is a children's biography of Vincent Vangogh  I am a bit frustrated at
my library as I can't peruse the biographies list myself, so I know there
have to be adult biographies on some of these, there have too.  .rtf and
simple 35 pages.

I have Monet from the same series, and there are more.

Two .txt files

The Black Stallion Legend
By Walter Farley

Alec and the Black get tangled up in a legend in the Southwest of some
remote indians with dangerous results.

The Black Stallion and Flame

When a plane that Alec and the Black are flying in goes down, Alec starts a
desperate search for the Black, while the Black makes an acquaintance with
Flame, the Stallion in the Island Stallion Series.

My goal is to fill out every entire Walter Farley book, particularly the
Black Stallion Series.  Am missing one, book yet.  The Black Stallion and
the Girl, and have found a place to purchase this book.  So we shall see.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam