[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted: Pearl Harbor is Burning

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 23:07:12 -0700

Hi,

Congratulations on submitting your first book.  That's very exciting!  I
know that I was thrilled after my first submission too.  It's a great
feeling.  I think you'll also enjoy getting the acceptance E-mail that
you'll get once your book is officially put into the collection.  I've
always found that fun.  Anyway, thank you for submitting, we all appreciate
the work you put into your scan.

Best,

Allison Hilliker
Bookshare.org Intern: operations and marketing outreach.
E-mail allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>