[bksvol-discuss] Submitted Clue for the Puzzle Lady

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:36:31 -0500

I just submitted  A Clue for the Puzzle Lady by Parnell Hall. It's the first
in the puzzle lady series. Has been read through, rank spelled, had headers
stripped, etc. I was going to scan the rest of the series, but after reading
this one I found it not to be my thing. If anyone wants to do the others,
email me off list and we'll work something out. A paperbackswap exchange is
ideal, but not a must. Anyway, This mystery combines crossword puzzles (i
had to remove the actual grids from the book) and murder mysteries with a
grumpy old drunk as one half of the sluething twosome.
Should be an easy validation.

--
Natasha & Fossey
guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx