[bksvol-discuss] Submitted

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 06:06:23 -0500

Hi all,
Just submitted Time Bomb, it's a Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Ultra Thriller. It is
the first of two that Simon & Schuster produced. I picked this one up along
with the second one in an eBay auction a few weeks ago. I'll scan the other one
sometime soon.

these are modeled after the Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery series. 214
pages, 21 chapters, so the same length, definitely longer than the average
Casefiles.

Could probably be cleaned up slightly more by a spell check/rank spelling.

Enjoy!
Jake - who needs bed...
www.JBrownell.com