[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strong Poison

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:43:02 -0800 (PST)

I usually do that, Sue. My recollection is that I
remembered I didn't need it any more and so deleted
what I'd written down. Also,I thought the book that
had come in was another one I really wanted to read
(the penultimate one if the Skye/Jasmine series -- I'm
almost finished. I so enjoyed them that I feel like
reading theseries again, but she's written so many
others I haven't gottento yet, and I have a long list
of other books I want to read).

However, Strong Poison is still on the download list,
I'll validate it. Ilike the Lord Wimsey mysteries I've
seen on PBS, and being an LP book it sholdn't take
very long.

Cindy