[bksvol-discuss] Re: Stranger in a Strange Land

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 17:17:01 -0700 (PDT)

I went to the download list to be sure it is the Heinlein book, since there are
two other books with that title and Viji is our Indian person. I read all the
history/comments. At one point it was sent back with Carrie's comment to
replace double section breaks with a single section break or page break. That
appeared to be all that was necessary. I don't know what copy is sitting there
now. Viji and a bookshare volunteer are the ones who had it just before
Carrie's note, and if she could fix and upload her copy that would be
quickest--but I don't know if the copies you have been working on, Aaron, need
more than that or not.

And it does not seem as if there was a Hold for Viji. Just that she (he?) was
working on it and uploaded it. I doubt that he/she looked for it again on the
download list.

Now where all that leaves the book, I don't know. smile

G.Cindy
AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/