[bksvol-discuss] Re: Strange request about a book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:06:23 -0800 (PST)

Interesting.  I wonder if there's a book virus going
around. I borrowed a copy of Skye O'Malley from my
library and the Prologue,pages 1 - 4, were in the
wrong place -- the book started with page 7 and a few
pages later there was the prologue. But I couldn't
find page 5 and 6 anywhere and I wondered what I was
missing. Then I got another copy (it's so nice to have
3 different libraries available close at hand) and
found that the missing pages were a blank page and a
Section title page so I wasn't really missing
anything.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail