[bksvol-discuss] Still There?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:19:19 -0600

Hi, everyone!  I haven't been getting mail from the list for a while.  I've
been really sick for a couple of weeks or so, but I don't remember getting
anything for at least a week and a half.  Wasn't sure if there was something
wrong with my e-mail, or if maybe something is wrong with my subscription.
Just thought I'd check! <Smile>

Jana

Jana Jackson, Station Manager
MCTMG Christian Radio... Quickly becoming the BEST place on the Web to listen
to your favorite Christian music!  Featuring contemporary Christian, praise and
worship, urban gospel, and Southern gospel!
http://www.mctmgchristianradio.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.