[bksvol-discuss] Re: Spelling Errors?

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:36:42 -0600

Since, as you say, these "errors" occur several times, and since they aren't among the usual scanning-induced problems (die for the, and dien for then, for example) it's a good guess they came straight from the publisher and should be left alone.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>