[bksvol-discuss] Speaking of qulaity books...

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:09:44 -0700 (PDT)

Could someone please download Camus' The Stranger and
let me know its condition? It's rated Good. I have a
copy of the book that I want to read, but if I can use
it to make  Good book Excellent I'd rather read it
while validating than just read it for myself. I've
asked Gustavo to put it on the download list for ne,
but he hasn't as yet. If the book is not excellent,
perhaps someone could re-scan it, if for some reason
Gustavo or John can't put it back on the download
list, as has been done before? THe paperback is only
153 pages.